Solace Behavioral Health is a top-rated rehab for outpatient treatment in Florida. We specialize in offering psychiatric services, counseling services, transcranial magnetic stimulation, SPRAVATO & KETAMINE, and intensive outpatient services.
Benefits of outpatient treatment
Outpatient rehab treatment is for those in the beginning stages of addiction. It requires individuals to attend rehab programs such as counseling, psychotherapies, and group therapies for 1-2 hours every day for 5-6 days a week. Some of the benefits of outpatient care include:
- You get to stay at home during the treatment process, and it is more affordable than inpatient rehab.
- You do not have to absent yourself from work/school/family commitments during the treatment process. You only need to attend rehab for a couple of hours a day, and most outpatient rehab centers offer flexible hours to help you accommodate addiction treatment in your everyday schedule.
- It provides you with an opportunity to meet people battling with similar issues as you. It allows you to heal and recover in a non-judgemental environment with peer support.
We are the #1 rehab for outpatient treatment in Florida with the best team of staff, RNs, and therapists. We specialize in helping patients overcome their addiction condition along with their co-occurring mental issues and equip them with essential skills to lead a drug-free life.
Inpatient vs. outpatient treatment
Inpatient treatment is a residential program where individuals stay at a facility for 30-, 60-, or 90- days and undergo intensive treatment. On the other hand, outpatient treatment is for those at the beginning stages of addiction, and it allows you to stay in the comfort of your home during treatment.
Inpatient treatment can be expensive, as it includes the cost of your lodging and food, along with the cost of your treatment. Outpatient treatment is comparatively more affordable, and you do not have to take time off from work, school, or from your family commitments. Typically, inpatient programs last for anywhere from 28 – 180 days, depending upon the severity of your addiction. On the other hand, outpatient therapy can last for anywhere from 3 months to over a year. Outpatient therapy equips individuals with critical skills to fight triggers, which they can apply in everyday situations as and when they learn them.
Types of outpatient rehab
There are several types of outpatient rehab treatment based on the severity of your addiction, substance abused, and co-occurring mental disorders. Some of the most widespread types of outpatient therapies include:
- Day programs – It offers the highest level of care, and individuals attend treatment for 5-7 days a week. Patients engage in a series of programs such as ongoing therapy, group counseling, psychotherapy, etc.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) – Intensive outpatient programs are for those with mild to moderate levels of addiction. It involves a well-defined treatment plan with measurable milestones, and your time commitment required per week decreases as and when you meet each milestone.
Visit https://www.solacebehavioralhealth.com/index.php/services/ for more details on our outpatient treatment in Florida. Solace Behavioral Health is one of the best addiction treatment facilities with highly skilled and compassionate staff and effective treatment modalities.